Friday, April 17, 2009
I love food. specially cupcakes and cakes. and cupcake-related crafts.

Cakespy made this TOTALLY CUTE fake cupcakes. check it out @ here

I should really try this out. except of course, substituting pink for lavender or lilac.


Recipe for cake I am making up as i go along

Ingredients
100g flour
50g sugar
2 eggs
about a cup of milk
  1. Preheat the oven to around 190 degrees Celsius
  2. sift flour and sugar together
  3. seperate egg whites and egg yolks
  4. pour egg whites into dry ingredients
  5. MIX WELL
  6. Add a pinch each of salt and pepper to the egg yolks
  7. Mix before pouring into flour mixture
  8. Pour in milk while mixing the ingredients, until the consistency is smooth
  9. Pour the batter into cute cupcake liners of your choice
  10. Bake for about 20-30 minutes
  11. Remove from oven and let it cool

I really haven't tried this before, but I WILL TRY IT. gotta wait for June hols, though.

:) May

0 Comments:

Post a Comment